Traveling to the Gemstone/Cutting Facilities of the World to Provide the Best Prices.
Serving the Gemstone/Jewelry Community, Investors, Collectors and the General Public for Over 35 years!
This Months Featured Items and Updates:
All That Glitters Business
Direct Importers and Facetors of Fine Quality, Colored
Gemstones at the BEST price. Owner has a Gemology degree
from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and sells to
goldsmiths, jewelry stores, investors, collectors and to the
public. Traveling Directly to the Gemstone/Cutting Facilities of the World
provides the Best Prices to all of our customers. Serving the Gemstone/Jewelry Community, Investors,
Collectors and the General Public for Over 35 years!
Former creator and TV host of The World of
Gemstones. Unusual gemstones such as
Alexandrite, neon-Tourmaline, Alexandrite-Like Garnet,
neon-Apatite as well as Tanzanite, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond,
Emerald and much, much, more are all available. Many stones
are faceted in the U.S. to release the natural sparkle, fire
and beauty inherent in the rough stone.
- High Value at Low Prices
- Personal Service
- Experts in the field of Colored Gemstones
- Owner has a Gemology Degree from the Gemological Institute of
America (GIA) and works with GIA as well as other
labs to bring interesting gemstone finds to the trades
- Our gemstones have appeared in the prestigious Gems
and Gemology Magazine (a GIA publication), in
newspapers, magazines and even television
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - 7 Day Return Policy (see below)
- Items are Cherry-Picked from Hundreds or Thousands of
pieces to select the best for our customers
- Many gemstones are faceted by our cutters in the
United States, producing a lively well cut gemstone
- A large percentage of our gemstones are Exclusive due
to size, color, clarity and cutting.
- Serving the Gemstone/Jewelry Community for Over 35
- The All That Glitters Exclusive Approach